Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jacqueline Bauer

Well, I'm up to speed on the episodes of "24" now. Just caught hours 10am - 12pm. I have to say, the 'ole heart was pumping. I watched it on my new MacBook (just in time, before my old Powerbook imploded) with earphones. It was cool. I couldn't help but chuckle when FBI agent Renee Walker did her Jack Bauer routine in the hospital room. One thing for sure, this show beats anything else on the major networks. I'm also enjoying the political incorrectness of it. So I take back what I said in my previous post. It's a good show and I will follow it. Sorry, Vance.

P.S.,
Does Jack ever kill anybody?

4 comments:

vwatt said...

Now, for a "real" movie experience, let me recommend "Gran Torino" with Clint Eastwood....a great commentary on a lot of themes: race, religion, aging, and more. There are a lot of memorable lines in the movie; my favorite occurs when Clint confronts an asian gang and says, "When I was in Korea, we used stack dead #%*&** like you five feet high and use them for sandbags!"

Lyndsey said...

andrew and I are already addicted to this season. what a great show!

twest said...

I guess you guys are going to make me watch it - I haven't in a couple years. I don't have tivo so could be a challenge. However I do have indoor plumbing and am real proud of that.

What the heck is that "enjoy-rs"?

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid too, but I hope not to.
Warmly welcome to visit http://www.art-ych.com
Oil painting
Oil paintings
Painting
oil painting history
original oil paintings
Drawing from nature
custom oil painting
Frame
photo frame