Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy (Merry Christmas & Happy New Year) Birthday, Mary!

Every since Mike and Mary were married, l've had a problem remembering Mary's birthday on January 4th. I don't know why, but it must have something to do with the holiday season. Anyway, I'm not going to forget this year. Mary has been such a rock for this family. Her calm and loving demeanor despite the chaos going on around her has been such a comfort to those of us going through personal and physical turmoil. As the 'ole guy in the family, I just want to say thank you, Happy Birthday, and we love you.

4 comments:

Mike West said...

Yep - she's a sweetie!
Happy Birthday Mary!!

J Dub said...

We love you Mom! You're amazing.

Happy Birthday!

Lyndsey said...

Awe, that's a perfect post. Momma, you definitely are the rock of our family. I love you so much.

Mike West said...

Mary says "thank you Rick. You're a great brother-in-law and I appreciate your thoughtfulness."