Thursday, December 23, 2010

He didn't KNOW?!!!


James Clapper, the United States National Intelligence Director did not know about one of the largest counter-terrorism busts ever that occurred last week in Great Britain. The White House Intelligence advisor (oxymoron?), James Brennan, had to brief Clapper after being asked about the bust during an interview with Diane Sawyer. This guy is THE NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE ADVISOR!!!! There are only two scenarios I can come up with to explain this: 1. The Obama administration is CLUELESS when it comes to counter-terrorism. 2. The United States is no longer communicating with Great Britain (or fellow administration staffers) on counter-intelligence. Personally, I believe both are true. Obama has a bunch of buffoons advising him on intelligence and the world knows it. That's why the United States National Intelligence Director has to be informed about one of the most significant terrorist busts since 9/11 by a reporter. We will all suffer the consequences of this administration and their 9/10 attitude about the War on Terror. Reprehensible!

4 comments:

twest said...

I 'bout flipped my lid as well! Did you see the actual interview? This guy had THE BEST deer-in-the-headlights look I have EVER seen! I thought maybe he had suffered a little mini-stroke. His post was created to coordinate intel between agencies. Yep, looks like we're still at 9/10 - left hand and right hand are clueless

Mike West said...

I have only been occasionally watching the NBC Evening News the last few weeks so I haven't heard about this.
759 more days to go....

Brodad Unkabuddy said...

No offense to you, Mike because I know you're informed most of the time, but that's the problem. Too many people are too busy watching NBC interviewing gays who were discharged from the military rather than getting the REAL news.

Mike West said...

Yeah I know. Sometimes I just need to take a hiatus from politics. It's just gotten too slimy but I know we have to pay attention or they will continue to slip things by us.