Monday, December 1, 2008

My good friends, the Meyers

Today I had the opportunity to meet Joyce Meyer, her husband, Dave, her daughter, Laura (I think that's her name), and her personal assistant whom she often mentions during her conferences.

The lady in black and white is their daughter, and the blonde lady is her personal assistant and hair dresser. Dave and I actually had a conversation about the Minnesota/Chicago game. I asked him if he had a chance to go to the game. He said he wished he had. He told me he gave up his St.Louis Rams tickets this year because they're so bad.

This was taken right after Joyce signed my book. She is MUCH prettier in person. I would never believe she's 60 years old. She signed my book: Love, Joyce Meyer

The Meyers were very nice about photos. There were several assistants there taking pictures for us. It was well worth the 1 hour wait in line.

2 comments:

Mike West said...

Awesome! We're jealous. We've been watching her for years.

Lyndsey said...

That is so cool! I'm glad you got to do that :)