Friday, November 14, 2008

Hillary as Secretary of State?!

Man, Obama must owe her BIG time. I thought for sure Hillary would be a candidate for Supreme Court Justice, but THIS! It's like if McCain won, he would have had to appoint Laura Bush as Secretary of State. Oh that's right. Hillary is SO much smarter than Laura. And has SO much more executive experience. Amazing. I'm sure Bill will have NOTHING to do with how she runs the State Department. Those two will be well on their way to their goal of running the world. One good thing, about the SOS appointment, it's not for life. I'll say this for President-elect Obama, he pays his dues. One can't help but wonder how he'll pay back MoveOn.Org, ACORN, the unions, and the media. I feel like I'm watching a stock car race - to see the crashes.

3 comments:

Mike West said...

I thought we had a West blog agreement. NO PHOTOS OF HILLARY! Hideous - I had to look away
(Seinfeld - Kramer smoking episode)

Brodad Unkabuddy said...

Boo!

twest said...

I heard a TV commentator wonder what will happen to Bill - he's supposed to be ambassador to the world or some crap like that....of course they wondered that if she would have become Prez