1. She has rejuvenated the Republican party - especially the core. Now the Republicans have an opportunity to make history also.
2. She has taken on big oil and is fiscally responsible. Energy is the nation’s #1 issue and no candidate on either ticket has more knowledge or experience in that area. She also understands the importance of energy and its relationship to national securtiy.
3. She is the ONLY candidate with Commander In Chief experience.
4. She is a reformer. Has taken on corruption and cleaned house in the Alaskan state government.
5. She is a true conservative, a former union member, small business owner, and a mother. Most of us can relate to that.
6. She has caught the imagination of the nation. Is there anyone who won’t watch her debate with Biden?
7. She has rejuvenated the “experience” issue. It’s acceptable for a Vice President to receive on the job training, but is it acceptable for a President to receive on the job training?
8. She is causing the left to reveal their true colors, especially when it comes to abortion and faith.
9. She is the ONLY candidate with executive experience.
10. She is not an elitist.