Sunday, April 13, 2008

Having some fun, now.


I hate doing my taxes and I hate paying them. Why we, as a country, do this to ourselves, I'll never know. If we did away with the IRS, the government would be rid of its largest bureaucracy and save billions of dollars. Then it wouldn't need as much money, right? A national sales tax or a fixed rate income tax would be a big improvement. Oh well, no politician in today's Presidential arena has the guts to change this antiquated system. So I will continue to "give to Rome what is Rome's" so Rome can give it away to people who pay no taxes so they will vote Democratic. Makes sense to me . . . NOT!

3 comments:

Mike West said...

Tax Freedom Day this year is April 23rd. We work from Jan 1 until April 23rd just to pay our taxes.

Brodad Unkabuddy said...

There is no such thing as Tax Freedom Day.

Lyndsey said...

haha good point